Taking advantage of all the great apps out there for Dentists will also show your patients that their comfort and satisfaction is important to you.
This matters greatly and is a WIN-WIN for the Patient, the Dentist and supporting staff!
Here are great ways to increase patient satisfaction, retain patients, get more referrals and great reviews:
- Utilizing online keyword search tools to discover things that potential patients are looking for in a Dentist is a great start.
- Making sure your website is equipped with well-defined analytics campaigns and benchmarks will allow you to dig deeper into client behavior.
- A tracking search system within your website will also give you valuable resources to understand your patients by seeing what they search for.
- Educating patients by way of a very thorough FAQ section on your website that answers any questions they may have about you as the Dentist, your practice, and procedures will help build trust and ease anxiety.
- Allowing patients to schedule their appointments online will help ensure you are not missing any potential business, but it is also very convenient for the patient: allowing them to save time not having to coordinate the right time to call or even worse having to be on hold while the office administration is with other patients.
- Providing patients with ease of use during their entire process of care with you will also ensure satisfaction. Taking extra time off work to arrive early or showing up and rushing through paperwork can cause unneeded anxiety and frustration for the patient.
- Allowing patients to fill out their paperwork in their own time can alleviate this, and having the ability to receive a patient’s paperwork prior to their appointments will also benefit your dental practice’s productivity and efficiency.
- Consider providing patients will nonstandard appointment times. Perhaps you cannot do this all the time, but setting aside even a couple of days a month that is usually off hours will really make a difference to a lot of patients.
- Sending automated SMS appointment reminders is also very convenient for the patient and efficient for your practice.
- Backlinking and providing financial options on your website is another huge benefit to patients. Consider not only being as transparent as possible about costs but also consider if there are possible ways you can help them afford your services. Perhaps backlinking to insurance options or plans.
- If possible, provide a great children’s area with supervision (age-appropriate) for special appointment days so parents will not have to delay making checkups for themselves or ensure additional childcare costs to see the dentist.
- Following up with your patients to get their feedback or wishing them a happy birthday is a great way to let them know they are not just a number.
With all the time you and your staff have saved by utilizing all the tools available to run an organized efficient dental practice you will now have the extra time to really add that special touch.